Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still waiting...

Yes, we are still waiting on two things around here. #1: The arrival of Baby Novak...but that could be another week or more. #2: The call to let me know if school has been cancelled yet again for Wednesday! Yes, you heard me...there was no school again today! Yay!!

I'm thinking that we will report back to school tomorrow, but there is always the hope that I will be able to sleep in again! Oh well, it's fine no matter what.

I would say that today was a good day since I didnt have to work, but I feel pretty miserable overall. I either have the effects of allergies bothering me, or I have some sort of virus. I have a mild sore throat, bad headache, and just an overall sensation of not feeling well, and a bowel disorder that rhymes with galleria. Yes, I did report this to my doctor and in being the thorough doctor that he is, he requested a stool sample from me to be analyzed. Now, again, I know this is a lot of information for some people and more than what they bargained for when they checked out this website hoping for a cute baby update, but I'm going to discuss the realities of pregnancy...I'm all for education, and this is education. You ladies out there need to know what could possibly be in store for you!

Try shoving a watermelon up your shirt, then balancing on the john with a cup behind your bum, and then try to poop. And then worry about dropping it during this wonderful process because of an explosion and having to start all over again. I never did drop it, but I was afraid I would. I was successful in the worst task I've had to endure in awhile, and everything is fine. I still haven't heard the results from this lovely test, maybe because the technician is still unwrapping the 50 bags I wrapped the cup in. Regardless, I'm glad the doctor is thorough in his testing, because I do feel as if I have some flu-like bug affecting me.

So, I think that's more than enough information about this wonderful day. Thank God we didn't have school today! I can only imagine having to do that in a bathroom that's not at home! Here's hoping tomorrow is better...schoool or no school.