Friday, September 19, 2008

I made it!

I did survive! I made it through my last week of school before baby!! I got up this morning at 4:00 a.m. to get into my classroom by 5:30 (school starts at 7:15). I'm usually in my room on a normal day by 6:20, so this wasnt all that much earlier. But, I had to get everything organized, straightened, update my students' grades, etc. I got it all accomplished and made it through the day.

I came home and took a quick nap with Winnie, then I was off for a pedicure.

I had the girl paint my toe nails BRIGHT, HOT Pink...maybe that will bring on girl vibes...at least my feet will look good since most people will be interested in that end of me in the upcoming days.

I go to the doctor on Monday for my next check-up. This visit includes a full ultrasound, evaluation, etc., so maybe we'll have some idea of an arrival date!

I'm ready! Ready for Baby Novak!!! He/she is moving around a lot right now as I type...this is usually his/her active time...right before I go to bed. Let's just hope this baby is a good sleeper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Phyllis to stop increasing all the votes!! :)