Monday, September 15, 2008

Flood

Well, for those of you who live around the Chicagoland area...congratualtions on surviving the flood! After three straight days of solid rain, it has finally stopped, and due to massive amounts of flooding around the area, SCHOOL IS CLOSED TODAY! HOORAY!! heehee!

I know, I know...we'll have to make it up at the end of the school year, BUT, for today, being nine months pregnant, and having mild contractions every so often, and feeling like a weeble-wobble, I'm happy to have the day off!

I go to the doctor today for a quick check-in. I think I will also be productive today and get some final lesson planning done for my replacement, change our bed, tidy up around the house, and do some last minute cleaning before Baby. And I still have a few thank-yous to finish, so I'll keep myself busy. I also plan on training myself on how to use our new camera.

But, overall, I'm thankful for a quiet day at home. My cousin's Zac's wife emailed me yesterday and told me to get a lot of rest now...and I am going to follow her advice! So in between all those things I mentioned above, you'll find me passed out on the couch and vegging in front of the TV with Winnie.

Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments: