Monday, September 22, 2008

Merg is on his/her way!

Went to the doctor today!!

Some exciting news:

I am dilated 2 cm...the doctor said had I been at a 3 or 4, he would have sent me up to labor and delivery and brought on the action. But, instead, I was sent home with the news that the birth could be any day now.

He wants to see me back next Monday, and I'm thinking if Merg hasn't arrived by then, then he/she will be arriving that day or early Tuesday.

But...I'm doing everything I can to bring it on!! Winnie and I took 2 longer walks today, and I stayed active, did some squats, and Rich took me out for Mexican food today. I also took a nice long bath tonight and gave myself a mini facial.

By the way...for all you region dwellers...try El Mariachi in Dyer. It's on Hart Street across from the former Jewel. IT'S THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD EVER! It was sooo good! It's such a cute/very nicely decorated restaurant also. Try it. You won't be disappointed!

So, that's about all...stay posted...Baby Novak will be coming soon!

And I've had a few people ask me about what hospital we will be at, so here's that info:

St. Margaret Mercy
5454 Hohman Ave.
Hammond, IN 46320-1999

If you're not sure where it is, you can mapquest it and it should work.

AS many of you know, Rich and I love to have visitors...the more the merrier. Please feel free to come visit us in the hospital and once we get home too...consider this your official invitation. Just don't be offended when we ask you to sanitize your hands...i have a feeling we're going to be germ freaks for awhile. So, Please...COME VISIT! I'm dreading being in the hospital, so it would be great to help pass the time. Please don't feel the need to bring any gifts...just your friendship and love for our new little guy/girl.

The hospital does offer a virtual nursery where family/friends can see the baby online...so we will post that password on this website ASAP.

STAY TUNED and say your prayers for a healthy, safe, and FAST delivery!

No comments: