Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's JUNE!!!

It's June 1st today! What a wonderful month! Why, do you ask? Because June is synonymous with THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! As a teacher, this means no work for 3 months, yet I still get paid! Does life get much better than this? Well, I'm sure it does, but this is pretty damn good.

So what are the plans for the summer?
We have a wedding or party to attend almost every weekend, so besides that...I plan on spending lots of time in my parent's pool soaking up some rays and doing some doggie paddling exercise(don't worry I'll be careful) and baby Novak and I are going to be starting prenatal aqua classes at the gym. Plus, there are the daily walks with Winnie that will keep us fit and in shape. (I have to work off those Dairy Queen blizzards somehow).

I have MY LAST COURSE to finish at Purdue this summer, and once that is done, I will have my Master's of Science in Secondary Education with a focus on mental health.
I will work a few hours a week at Hohman Floral to keep me out of trouble but will probably have to stop doing that once I can no longer bend over. We'll see how long that takes.

After a horrible bout of an upper respiratory infection (i.e. mild pneumonia) I am feeling great and recharged knowing WORK IS ALMOST OVER! Time to start setting up the nursery and getting ready for baby! Wow! I'm really pregnant and there really is a baby on its way. Crzay how life works itself out sometimes...

No comments: