Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dream

I had a dream last night about the baby's gender...
All along, I have had the feeling that I am having a boy.
The doctors always say it is a big baby, and I have always just felt boy vibes.

We really don't care what we have. After more than three years of infertility we are just praying for a healthy baby. But, like I said, I've always thought it is a boy. Rich thinks it's a girl; and he even mentioned how he is hoping for a girl! Awe, what a daddy!

However, last night I dreamed that I had to have an ultrasound unexpectedly, and before I could say, "we don't want to know the gender," the doctor blurted out, "It's a girl!" I was shocked, and when I woke up this morning and thought about the dream, it just seemed so real.

So...who knows....boy or girl....I really don't care, but I can't wait to meet him or her! I hope the next four months fly by!

No comments: