Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nesting

Well, as I approach 19 weeks....the nesting phase has kicked in. I am feeling great and continue to feel the urge to clean and tidy up everything around the house.

As soon as I am done working (15 days to go!) I plan on emptying out every closet and drawer and donating all items we no longer use to charity. I am getting to the point where I can not stand clutter and am looking forward to cleaning out and getting ready for baby!

I am full of energy most of the day; however, when I get tired, I get very tired. Winnie and I still take a nap in the early evening, and that helps recharge my battery.

Rich is finally working the same schedule that I am after 2.5 years of working opposite shifts. It's very nice having him home, yet it feels strange. But, it's wonderful.

No comments: