Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mergatroid

We have come up with a name for our unborn baby: Mergatroid. Now, don't worry, this won't be it's name when it's born...this is its "in utero" name. For those of you who know and understand the world of Willbur...he's the one who came up with it.

We went to the doctor on Thursday. Everything looks great! We were able to hear the heart beat on this visit, and it was beating away quite strongly, and made our hearts very happy to hear it!

The doctor also measured my stomach, and I am right where I should be. He also mentioned that this was a big baby, so let's just start praying now that I have a normal sized infant, and not a record breaking 16 pounder!! I think this all relates to Rich's dad's side of the family....Rich's dad is about 6 ft. 6 in.

I am feeling great...still sleepy sometimes, but overall, feeling wonderful and can't wait for summer! (27 more days of work for me!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, update please! :)