Monday, April 28, 2008

Not too much to report...

Hi everyone! I know it's been about 10 days since our last post, but that's because things have been pretty uneventful around here, and we are more than thankful for that!

I am still tired, but it has definitely improved. Even when Rich calls me at night from work he can tell that my voice sounds more energized. When it's nice out I take Winnie out for as long of a walk as I can tolerate, and do my arm weights to prepare for holding a baby! I still don't feel like running a marathon (not that I have ever had that urge), but much better.

The second trimester seems to be going good. There is one part of my body that has decided to rapidly expand along with my belly. I guess I'm filling up with lots of milk for the baby, but GOOD LORD! I wore a shirt the other day that fit me in the morning, and by the time I got home I looked more like Pamela Anderson. Not good when you are teaching teenagers.

I am enjoying maternity clothes and love having elastic waistbands! I may never wear regular clothes again! Sooo comfortable!

Only 5 more weeks of work for me, and I am looking forward to the summer. I can't wait to decorate the nursery and pick out all the needed items. I've waited so long for this, and I feel like it's all still a dream sometimes.

We have our next dr. appt. in a few days...

No comments: