Sunday, June 15, 2008

Forgot to post...

I just realized I never posted the updates from my last dr. appt. It took place about 2 weeks ago when I was just reaching 21 weeks. Everything went well. We heard the heartbeat again. I don't know the rate, but it was beating loud and strong.

We also had another ultrasound done, and this time Gammie (my mom) was there to see little Mergatroid rocking and rolling and doing its tricks. Rich was at work, so that means Gammie gets a chance to come to the appointments and see all the magic.

The ultrasound somehow weighed the baby, and at 21 weeks, the baby was already over a pound. Usually babies are a pound around 23 weeks, so we are still on track for a larger baby.

I go to the doctor again June 23, and this time we are going to take a tour of the birthing suites. Should be exciting!!

No comments: