Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Expanding Fast

Hi Again!

Well, the belly is getting bigger and bigger as we speak. Yesterday was the first time that my favorite bath towel would not wrap around my entire body. I guess it's on the smaller size of towel to begin with; however, normally it wraps around me just fine. Yesterday, there was a big belly peeking out of it.

All is fine and dandy. I'm growing but not getting "fat." This baby can cause me all the stretch marks, weird spider veins, fat folds, etc., and I won't care one bit. It will all be worth it in the end.

I am feeling great and am enjoying being pregnant. I've been told by a few different people that I have a cute pregnant waddle, so I guess it's very obvious now that there's a little munchking inside me.

Less than four months to go!

No comments: