Wednesday, October 1, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

Wonderful News!

Thomas Edward Novak arrived September 29, 2008 at 11:23 a.m.
He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 in. long.
Mom's epidural wore off the last hour and a half of labor, so she delivered him naturally with NO pain medicine and has about 30 stitches to show for it! Needless to say, little Tommy and Mommy are needing lots of recovery and rest. Daddy may need to see a therapist after witnessing the birth of his first son. but, he's already a natural daddy and loves his Tommy so much!

Mom, Daddy, and Tommy arrived home this afternoon with the sun shining and a cool 65 degree breeze blowing. There is an 8 foot stork in our yard announcing his arrival.

We feel so blessed to have him, and we enjoy just staring at him in awe of how truly magical he really is.

There is so much more I can write, but we need our rest, and just wanted to spread our happy news. Please stay tuned for pictures...they'll be arriving in a few days when I can move without wincing.

He's worth everything we had to endure. He's absolutely perfect.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy you're home and resting... I can't tell you how much JOY I feel for you, Rich, and little Tommy ("Merg")! Can't wait to visit you at home!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for both of you!!!! I was so excited when Julie sent me a text w/ the great news! I can't wait to come home and see lil Tommy!!! :) I loved the pix that Julie sent me. He's soo adorable!