Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So much for due dates...

Today was Tommy's due date. However, I think we can all agree that we're happier he's outside of mommy's tummy and doing great.

Newborns do the cutest thing when they are startled. This is when you can see the moro reflex take place and I just think it's heartwarming. Tommy shakes his hands and they fly up in the air...it's just so darn cute. It's one of those things I take a guilty pleasure in...I know this reflex means he's been startled or scared, but it's so precious.

The other thing I love about him is when he's crying he actually snorts...it sounds like a cartoon character crying. Again, so precious.

And, the other thing that Tommy's mommy completely loves about him are the piggy snorts he makes when he's being burped. Good lord! I never knew a baby could burp and fart so loudly! How fun it is being a mommy!

No comments: