Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Quick Update!

I'm sorry...still no pictures yet, I SWEAR they will be posted shortly. It's just rare that I get a few spare minutes to run (ok, turtle crawl/limp) upstairs and update.

This is Tommy's 5 day birthday! I can't believe it's already been almost a week. A week ago today I had two foot reflexology massages, ate spicy wings from Hooters, and drank the castor oil to get things started. Now, he's here and already 5 days old!

He's so precious. We've been getting along very nicely and everything is working out just as I had been dreaming about all these years. Physically, I am doing much better. I'm still VERY sore, and can not sit down/get up really fast, and a 90 year old person could probably walk faster than me right now, but I'm feeling much better.

I must say I really miss being pregnant. It was so wonderful, and I miss that big, round belly. Now it's just deflated and mushy. But, I'm anxious to get back to how I looked pre-Tommy. I'm not in a rush, but I either want that big, round, baby belly back, or a flat tummy. I don't think I'll have the big, round baby belly for a while again, so I'll settle for the flat tummy!

I her Tommy crying and Gammie is changing him...better go help! Mommy is coming Tommy....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, Mommy and Tommy. I can't wait to visit tomorrow!!