Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow!

Sorry it's been awhile again...but I've been busy as always...

So, since the last post, I've gone back to work, survived meeting my new students, managed to find a wardrobe for the next 20 days that will fit me and the ever-growing belly and we also had our baby shower this past Sunday!

The shower was beautiful... it was everything I have been dreaming about for the last couple of years! We recevied almost everything on our registries!! We are so thankful to have such generous and loving family members and friends. It was truly a special afternoon being surrounded by everyone and receiving lots of well wishes for little Mergie who's on his/her way!

I will try to post some pictures from the shower, but my current camera isnt cooperating with me too well. My parents bought us a new one for the shower. I'm very excited about it. It's a Nikon professional SLR camera that take pictures an incredible speeds and produces professional-like photos. Just perfect for capturing Baby Novak's first moments!

School is going great for me. I have a good schedule and my students seem pretty good so far. I only have 15 more working days before my maternity leave, so I am counting down!! I'm looking forward to being home and setting up for Mergie!!

Last night, I went through our HEAP of gifts from the shower and broke down boxes, bags, etc. to put out for recycling this morning. It was overwhelming to see such beautiful gifts and baby gear just for us and our little bundle! I never thought these moments would come, and now that they're here...it's so surreal. Thank you to everyone for supporting us and for being so kind to us!!

My lunch break is just about over, only one more segment of class and my day is done! I'm eager to go home, open some packages of diapers, and start stacking them away for Baby Novak's homecoming!

No comments: