Friday, August 15, 2008

Forgot some things...

A couple things I forgot...

1. Little Mergie is kicking me constantly now. I couldn't fall asleep last night, because there was some very rhythmic kicking going on....now that I think about it, maybe he/she had the hiccups! It felt like a heartbeat...

2. I went to the mall this past week to look for a dress for my shower. I ventured into JC Penney and asked where I could find the maternity section. The lady informed me it was right next to Petites. PETITES?? Seriously people?? How rude...send the pregnant women huffing and puffing to the second floor and then position the big, baggy, walrus-sized pants next to the PETITES! Good lord. I left annoyed, walked clear across the mall to the Auntie Anne's pretzel stand, ordered some delicious buttery dough, a large Sprite, and sat down and ate it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I want some buttery dough... MMMM