Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Things

Here are a few random things that have been occurring...

1. I can no longer flip over from side to side in bed easily. It's a chore. I have to grunt everytime I try to flip over (imagine a turtle on its back) and it causes a little gas sometimes...

2. My face is very broken out, this has happened the past 2-3 weeks. I haven't seen so much acne on my face since 7th grade. It's not very noticeable from afar, but it's there...

3. Winnie (our dog) will not leave my side. I had to make her a little bed next to my computer because she follows me everywhere. She's watching me like I'm a bomb ready to explode.

4. I had no idea how much fun registering for baby stuff could be! I thought wedding registries were fun...baby items are much more fun!! Even Daddy had fun picking out items...Chicago Bears blankies, clothes, etc.

5. In less than three months our lives are going to be incredibly different! After about eight years together, Rich and I will go from "party of 2" to "party of 3"

6. I've gained 21 pounds so far. Not too bad. I think I might be done looking at the scale though for a while...now's not the time to worry about my weight, although I am proud of how I've been doing.

7. The kicks are becoming more and more strong. I feel it move most in the early morning when I wake up, and right before I fall asleep.

I think that's about all the random stuff that has been floating around in my head...

No comments: