Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Hi everybody!

We're back....sorry for not posting in over a week; it's been crazy around here. a quick summary:

Rich ended up taking 7 working days off from work due to his back. He finally went back to work this past Wednesday, and is feeling 100% better. The doctor said this can reoccur at any time again, so he really has to be careful. He has started seeing a chiropractor, which should help tremendously. It was nice having him home for a total of 2 and a half weeks including his vacation. Life would be so much fun if you didn't have to work everyday!!

The baby is getting bigger and bigger. My tummy is definitely rounding out and growing rapidly. It's getting harder for me to sit comfortably, bend over, roll over in bed, and get up from lying down.

I still feel pretty good, just get tired and lethargic every once in a while, but who doesn't?? As of June 23rd, you can see my tummy move when the baby kicks and moves around. It's so fascinating to watch. Rich and I sit on the couch many times waiting for it to kick. This kid is a real stinker already...he/she stops kicking the minute someone looks at or feels my belly. Especially my mom...already taking after me being a real stinker. I can feel something really hard on the left side of my belly...possibly the head, butt, or it's back...the feet are definitely to the right.

in non-baby related news...I recevied my notice in the mail yesterday that I will receive my master's degree at the end of this summer session!! Whoohoo!!!! The ceremony won't be until December, but I'm officially done in just a few more weeks!

So, that's about it. Happy Fourth of July to all of you! We hope you have a wonderfule long weekend!!

No comments: