Monday, July 14, 2008

Doctor Visit

I went to the doctor again today. I had another ultrasound done and this time we were able to see the baby playing with its feet (it was holding its feet with its hands). The baby kept smacking its lips, and the ultrasound tech saw the baby yawn really big. We caught a couple glimpses of the face and it looks VERY cute. Its arms were above its head again (I just read that means girl...!)

So...who knows what Baby Novak will turn out to be! The heart rate was good...beating steady at 131.

The ultrasound report also stated that the baby weighs about 2.6 pounds right now. Good weight, and we are on track for a good-sized baby!

They also tested me for gestational diabetes (standard procedure), so hopefully those results will come back soon since the lab could have been run by babboons and probably been more efficient. ( I just realized I'm not sure how to spell babboon...great English teacher!)

That's about it over here...I'm enjoying summer and am getting sad by the fact that it's half way done. Oh well. I have plenty to look forward to!! I just love summer!!

1 comment: