Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Four years ago today we were standing at the altar getting married! I was dressed in a gorgeous white dress...Rich looked stunningly handsome in a nice tuxedo and today....I don't feel like a bride at all.

Why? Because I am suffering from a very common ailment that occurs during pregnancy. I won't get too graphic, but it rhymes with steroid.

The little bugger decided to appear yesterday and make itself well-known. Tonight I went to Jewel to do some grocery shopping and thought I was going to start crying walking up and down the aisles. I went to the medication aisle and honestly thought about abandoning my cart, running to the bathroom, and applying some cream. I waited til I got home, but it's still there. Making itself well-known.

I really don't think I'll be able to start teaching again in August if I am still in this shape!!! Not something you want to combine with teenagers!!

So, this is another thing I just have to chalk up to being "all worth it." It really is all worth it, but I had to look at that ultrasound picture to relieve some pain.

Four years of marriage already! Where does time fly? We are certainly happy to have each other, have our first baby on the way, and have so many wonderful memories already...we are certainly looking forward to the next 40 years!!