Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome "Little" Emily Alexis Poteraj!!!




Welcome to the world Emily Alexis Poteraj!!


Tara (my sister) and Matt's baby girl was born on 03/09/09 at 6:08 p.m. She tipped the scales at 9 lbs, 1 oz and measured a Poteraj length of 21.5 inches!!

Emily is doing great! The last report I had of her was that she was screaming in the nursery and making all kinds of cute faces, wondering what was happening, and "Where did that warm swimming pool go?"

I talked to Tara last night and she sounded quite tired but you could hear how proud she was!

I just can't wait to go meet her!! 10 more days unitl Erin Alexis meets Emily Alexis. Tommy also can't wait to meet his "little" cousin!

What a wonderful way to kick off spring!! May all of your springs be filled with many new blessings and a fresh outlook on this wonderful experience we call life.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Can you believe my 9 month old only weighs 6 pounds more than that new born? I need to start feeding my kid steak.Congrats!!!

Dustin and Jessica said...

I am having Tommy withdrawl!!! Needs some pictures of the little cutie, ASAP. LOL!!! Hope you are having a great week...is Spring Break around the corner for you?