Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a few random things...

1. When my sister was home over T-giving weekend, she asked Tommy if he had to make "poo-Poos," and he smiled really big and baby giggled. This has now led to me sitting on the couch for hours saying poo-poo in all sorts of voices.

2. Tommy got his picture taken with Santa today. He was an angel. This was another episode of me crying. I tend to cry during all of his "milestones." I was afraid I was going to scare the children waiting in front of us.

3. I packed up all of Tommy's newborn sized clothes this evening. Surprisingly, I did this without crying. I am very pleased to say that Tommy wore every single newborn sized piece of clothing he owned except for one teeny tiny t-shirt. Not bad! I packed those up with dreams of my next baby. Be it boy or girl, I hope we are blessed again in the future (FUTURE!) with another little angel like Tommy. If not, our hearts are still overflowingly full of love and happiness with this little guy!

No comments: