Monday, August 6, 2007

US Places Visited

In realizing how long this list would have become, I am just making a list of the states that have been visited. It gave me a headache trying to remember every trip....so this is much easier.

In no particular order....

Indiana Arizona
Illinois Hawaii
Ohio Colordado
Wisconsin Texas
Michigan New Mexico
Kentucky Nevada
Tennessee Maryland
Alabama Florida
Georgia Louisiana
Missouri Minnesota
Pennsylvania Washington DC
New Jersey Massachusettes
New York California

While doing this and looking at a map, I've realized I've never been to Canada. I am shocked by this....I've walked through Northern African brush, have sunbathed on a private island in the Bahamas, have watched the sunrise over a volcano in Maui, but have not crossed our Northern border. Oh well, we'll get there soon....

When I get around to it, I'll write about the places from the US we have visited from the book, 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, but I'm too tired now. My bed is calling my name.

No comments: