Saturday, August 4, 2007

Here we go....

Well, I (Erin) wanted to start this blog as a journal/log of the places we (my husband, and my family) have traveled. I was inspired by the book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, and thought we could keep track of our "accomplishments."

As I've read this book, it occurs to me that some of those places are going to be hard to get reach (Antarctica, Easter Island, etc.) , and many of the fabulous places we have visited didnt even make it into the book. So....this is a log of some of the fantastic places we've visited and some of the great hotels in the world where we have stayed.

So...I'll be starting with places we have previously visited from the book. Since I'm not too computer savvy, there will probably be no pictures of these places, until I learn how to scan, load, and all the good crap. But, our new adventures will be sure to include pictures of our good times seeing the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, I knew you traveled a lot, but I had no idea you'd been to SO MANY amazing places! Someday, on a boring weekday night at Hohman Floral, I want to see your vacation pictures!

Now, I HAVE been to Canada (Toronto), but somehow that doesn't seem nearly as special as it used to after reading your blog...

I'm enjoying this, keep writing! :)

Love, Ella

Unknown said...

By the way, I'd like to tell anyone out in cyberspace reading this that Erin is not an 80-year-old lady who has had a lifetime to see the world. She's in her TWENTIES. By the time she IS 80, her "places-visited" list will probably require more time to read than we have life left to live.

Anyone else jealous yet?... ;)